Infinitimarkets.com does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
- When clients register with Infinitimarkets.com they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
- Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
- Infinitimarkets.com’ data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the Infinitimarkets.com website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- Infinitimarkets.com will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
- By registering with Infinitimarkets.com and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with Infinitimarkets.com’ products and services the clients confirm and agree that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they provide concerning their Infinitimarkets.com trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and .
- Infinitimarkets.com does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. Infinitimarkets.com ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time Infinitimarkets.com may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about Infinitimarkets.com binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by Infinitimarkets.com for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with Infinitimarkets.com.
Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with Infinitimarkets.com at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company will be made.
- Infinitimarkets.com uses re-marketing as a tool for marketing online
Third-party vendors may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
As such, please note that cookies will be used from time to time for track and analysis. If provided, we may make use of your personal information without your express knowledge and you waive your right to such use in the following manner:
We won’t be collecting any personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers. Infinitimarkets.com won’t associate personally identifiable information with re-marketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers.
We won’t associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from the ad or its landing page or share any personally identifiable information with any third party through re marketing tags or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads or send Google precise location information without obtaining people’s consent.
We won’t use re-marketing list with any sensitive information about our site or app visitors, whether we collected it directly or associated it with a visitor, based on the visitor’s profile or behavior on our site or app. Restrictions on list creation may apply to both individual webpages and entire websites or apps and Ad content will not imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information.